How to prepare for virtual appointments:
Step 1: Create My Health Access ID:
Step 2: Book appointment:
Step 3: Prepare for appointment:
- Have a device ready and open 5 minutes prior to the appointment time.
- Be in a private area where you can freely talk to the physician.
- Do not drive during the appointment.
- Appointment may occur within a half-hour window from appointment time (in case the physician is running ahead or behind schedule).
- Please try to keep time available prior to and after the scheduled appointment time. In case of technical difficulties with video (not working, poor Wi-Fi, etc)
- The physician will call you on the phone number provided in the chart. In case you prefer a specific phone number to be used for the appointment, please type that number into the “reason for visit”.